Monday, December 6, 2010

Motto Bakery



















Welcome to the bakery in Chaing mai, today I will present about one of choices for you. It is Motto ; where coffee is a friendship. This shop is famous for people in Chaing mai because this shop is many menu for bakery of tasty. Moreover the atmosphere is impressing for people who arrived. I have some picture of bakery and food for you. This shop have 2 floors for choose private zone. I guarantee that this shop is so cute interior decoration. And I love bakery in this shop because it has different flavour for me. About the price is low price, also. Futhermore, this shop have the best coffee in Chaing mai because the owner look to seed of best coffee. I feel relax and good mood when I eat this bakery and get some coffee at Motto.


Address :
71 Chiangmai - Lumpoon Rd.,
Watgate Muang, Chiangmai 50000
Tel. 053-302809








No comments:

Post a Comment