Sunday, February 13, 2011

Boat's Bakery


HELLO !! I proud to present about the bakery in Chittagong. It's call 'Boat Bakery' easy to remember that. And this shop is a lot of menus for me. It is impress for both of teenagers and adults,also. I love to meet with friends at this shop because I feel good every time if I can taste a new menu for me. I have many choices for the bakery and some food for my friends. Moreover I confirm about the beverage like: chocolate, cocoa, tea and coffee. This shop have several a nice menu because the bakery in Boat's bakery look like a little Japan style. In addition, this shop is stay nearly with the Chiangmai university. Therefore it has the low price for the students, as well. If you wants to go for taste, you can ask from the students in university. I guarantee that the atmosphere is quite and fantastic bakery shop each one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment