Sunday, February 20, 2011

D' Lite Food& Bakery



Welcome to D’Lite restaurant in Chiang Mai, one of my favorite restaurant. Just I can hear the name of this shop, I feel relax immediately. This shop is stay in the main city of Chiang Mai and only minutes from the airport. And this restaurant provides delicious menu options offering both Thai and Foreign food. Moreover the owner provide air conditioned indoor seating either on our main floor or above in the verandah. They also have a large patio where you can sit and relax amongst a beautiful garden. One of many things is make me impress about D'Lite shop. I will show about the menu of this shop like : Thai & International Cuisine, Vegetarian Food and Delicious deserts including cakes, cookies and ice cream. Each of the menu make me mouthwatering. If you have a chance, I think that you should go to taste the yummy bakery.

Address :

Across the street from Chiangmai Int’l Airport, Mahodol Rd., Chiang Mai



No comments:

Post a Comment